Quicksand Phone Sex

 There's all kinds of fetishes out there, and quicksand phone sex is just one of them. I think it's awesome and it gets me hot. Picture this: You and me are making our way through the jungle. All of a sudden, you find yourself sinking in quicksand and you need my help to pull you back up and rescue you. But this is also my chance to get that wet, warm blow job I always wanted from you.    


I spread my legs in front of you to avoid the quicksand, and I'm not going to rescue you until you let me put my hard dick in your mouth and you start to suck, even as you sink further and further. So you had better suck my dick quick and good, or you'll be completely swallowed by the monstrous sand! For quicksand phone sex, pick up your phone and call 1-888-7GAYFUN and ask for Glenn.


Comments

Popular Posts